New AOLP Membership

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by NightScenes, Jun 28, 2007.

1. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Whenever I ask someone if they are going to join the Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals I get the question, what do I get? Well, besides all of the camaraderie of some of the best landscape lighting professionals in the business. An annual conference where education is top notch. Discounts with some great distributors and a certification in low voltage lighting which can land a project that others won't qualify for. Now there is a welcome package that makes membership a no-brainer!! When you pay your new membership (or renew) you will receive a welcome package that will include your certificate of membership, your AOLP logo, your standards of installation and coupons, discounts and rebates from manufactures and distributor members. These incentives will exceed the cost of membership!! This means that by joining the AOLP, the person will actually MAKE MONEY!! Do you know any association where you can actually get so much value?

Take a look at what the AOLP can do for you and your landscape lighting business at www.aolponline.org .

2. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Paul, when is the next conference and where?

3. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

Paul, do you have a lot of influence? Maybe they could have it at Hilton Head, SC. I can't ride my bicycle much further than that.

Mike M.

4. High Performance Lighting

High Performance Lighting LawnSite Senior Member
    from So Cal

When you pay your new membership (or renew) you will receive a welcome package that will include your certificate of membership, your AOLP logo, your standards of installation and coupons, discounts and rebates from manufactures and distributor members. These incentives will exceed the cost of membership!! This means that by joining the AOLP, the person will actually MAKE MONEY!! Do you know any association where you can actually get so much value?

Does this sound like an infomercial you see at 1 AM on some high number cable tv channel . Or more like a pitch from Cal worthington's used car lot?

Regardless , the aolp has some of the finest lighters in the world in their stable. Reach out and embrace this organization. Stand up and be counted before we are legislated right out of business and we all lose our right to light. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Jeeze Mike,
    Now I'm feeling kind of proud to be a member of the AOLP. Does this mean I'm one of the finest lighters in the world? :blob2:

6. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

mike g- in other threads you have been against aolp, have you come around to recommending them now?

7. NightScenes

January 24-26 in Scottsdale, AZ. This is the best location when taking into consideration the facilities needed for certification testing, the proximity to the national office, and the rates given to the AOLP for conference rooms, catering, equipment and rooms. The weather is not bad either.

8. Chris J

OOOhh, this is gonna be a good one.

9. Chris J

In short, this is the most convenient location for the "real" leader of the AOLP.
    Don't be fooled for too long Paul.

10. NightScenes

I guess we could move it if everyone is willing to pay about 3x as much. We'll let Chris pick up the tab. How about Hawaii?