1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

new at bidding, here is a sample bid of ours

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dmlandcare, Feb 12, 2006.

1. dmlandcare

dmlandcare LawnSite Member

Here is a sample bid of ours, how does it look and is this how you guys do your bids?? Thanks

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

looks real good.
  3. maintenanceguy

maintenanceguy LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Very clear, makes it easy to buy and gives options. That's good.

The only part I'd negotiate with you is the "price may change depending on severity of weeds". If I hire you to keep down the weeds, I better not be charged more if you let them get out of hand.
  4. dmlandcare

Thanks for the input
  5. wmsland

wmsland LawnSite Member
    from NE OHIO

I don't understand your fertilizer options. Does the one that is checked mean that I can get fertilized four times in the month of April, or can I choose to get four applications times in June? Might want to clarify that.
  6. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

Is this a set price for every lawn you service or do you leave the prices blank until you see the job? What is I have a 3 acre lawn will I get those same prices, if so WERE DO I SIGN!
  7. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Formula should read formulated, also would help to clarify fertilizer pricing. Otherwise it's very clear and easy to process.us flag
  8. dmlandcare

it is saying that it is a 4 step process, once in april, once in june, once in august and once in october. I have it broken down what it would cost you if billed weekly or monthly
  9. dmlandcare

No, it is a fill in the blank, I just type it for each property instead of writing it in.
  10. dmlandcare

When u say formula should be reformated what exactly do you mean? Change the billing?, ect?