New B26

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by coopers, Jan 20, 2007.

1. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Some cool new equipment coming out in 2007. This is a nice looking machine by Kubota. B26. Looks like Deere updated their 200 class excavator too but they are not as willing to show some pics. New model: 200D LC.

B26 TLB with Hyd thumb.jpg
  2. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

That would be a handy little machine to have if you were doing landscape jobs especially the hoe has a thumb.

JDSKIDSTEER LawnSite Bronze Member

That looks like the Deere 110TLB painted orange.:nono: I wonder if they have the rear creep feature on their hydrostate models?
  4. murray83

murray83 LawnSite Senior Member

The 110 would be compared to the L39 as they are both in the 7000lb range.

I mean the physical appearence of the backhoe part and canapy.....but in the dirt I sell 110 against L48 all day long. Actualy have traded in several L48's and customers said 110's stronger.
  6. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

I just got the issue of Equipment World ,which has alot of new equipment.One that was quite different was the Ditch Witch 1600 it's a backhoe,mini excavator,and skidsteer all in one.

There was a forerunner xt850,so some of you might already have seen it.New to me anyway.

Maybe Dirty Water can find a picture for us and post it.It is a different concept for sure.

I am going to try and go to ARA show in Atlanta. Good place to see new equipment.:)