New Bad Boy Lightning with pics...just picked it up!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by skinnydogz, May 4, 2007.

1. skinnydogz

skinnydogz LawnSite Member

Just picked up my new 2007 Bad Boy Lightning....60in cut w/ Kawa 26hp liquid cooled system....it's running smoothly and will be a great back-up with our Toro we currently run.....has anyone else had a chance to drive one yet? It still feels stiff and sits a little higher, but the ride is SMOOOOOOTH with the front suspension. If you haven't, go check one out.

[​IMG]

2. spazfam

spazfam LawnSite Member

Love the spoiler! That looks like a tough machine. Good Luck.

3. puppypaws

puppypaws LawnSite Fanatic

Please come back and give us your likes and dislikes after you run the mower for a while. My dealer was brought 5 for him to try and see if he wanted to carry their line. He took them out to his commercial cutters to run for a while and they did not like the cut and said it did not hold hills as well. The deck may be changed to cut better now because that was last year, let us know what you think.

They are bringing me one to try next week with the good suspension. He told me it would ride as good if not better than my Super Z with the flex forks, this I will have to see. He is bringing the 32 Vanguard that he says is a horse, I may put it side by side with the 28/efi Super Z and see which one is the fastest.

4. skinnydogz

skinnydogz LawnSite Member

Puppy,

I noticed a HUGE difference in the ride from our Toro Z Master....the Bad Boy's front suspension is hands down the best....once you get on yours, you will notice right away. I think you'll be quite surprised in the ride. I hope you enjoy it, but you already have a nice machine!

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

They're non-existant in the NE...and IMO they're second best to the full suspension Ferris offers.