New Bad boy

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by GreenHammer, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Just checked out your Facebook. Was trying to like your page but you are using a personal page instead of a business page, so I can't like your page with my business page.

2. GreenHammer

GreenHammer LawnSite Member

Those are all one pass. No double cutting. If your worried about cut quality - keep your deck belt tensioned properly. I cut all that nasty wet, thick and tall spring grass up here in the Nothwest with no problem. I didn't go full speed about half speed 6-7mph and that deck just kept up throwing grass 10 - 15'.
    It's was pretty cool. I have a video mowing some other area's. Just need to figure out how to up load. I can text or e-mail it to you.

3. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

I could be wrong, just looked like multiple tire tracks on each pass. A vid would be awesome! You might have to upload to you tube first then post the link on here? Thats what I have done in the past.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. GreenHammer

That is one pass. I didn't double cut at all yesterday. The anti scalping wheels leave lines when the grass is that tall and wet. But no seriously one pass. I demoed this mower 1 wk. before and this is what sold me. One pass = great cut. I was giggling as I mowed because that area in the pic always gets nasty in the spring and I have labored in the past to get it cut. Its so soupy from winter that you have to let it grow while it dries out enough to get on it. By that time the grass sucks. It was pretty cool to watch that grass fly.

5. GreenHammer

6. mbigred

mbigred LawnSite Member

here is my BADBOY

P5110001.jpg

7. Greg78

Greg78 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice!!! How many hours have you put on it? Any cut pictures?

You have the same style trimmer rack that I use. What did you glue to the latch, felt, indoor outdoor carpet?

8. mbigred

mbigred LawnSite Member

thank you ---:cool2:only 50 hrs from last may till fall but no pictures of cut yet!

9. mbigred

mbigred LawnSite Member

silcone just for pading

10. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

Wow what a Video

Slow down on your turns

I have a new bad boy but mine doesn't look like yours