New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Lookin good! What will you do after the snow gets deep? We have about 9" now, it was deeper but it warmed up and settled down, now its really cold. Will you go all winter?

2. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm working on getting a pic with the 50D on the trailer behind the new truck. Just need to get the truck cleaned up first as it is covered in mud at the moment (and Talus has a mini heart attack at that thought :rolleyes:).

BM- I've got 56 hrs on the 50D. Still breaking her in! :cool2:

I like the sawzall idea guys. Never thought about that. I can see it working on small woody stuff, but I think I'm going to have to save the chopsaw and chainsaw for larger stuff. Not sure how well a sawzall would go through braided steel cable :rolleyes: For some reason the T320 loves to catch that kind of junk in the mulcher :rolleyes:

Nedly- We work all winter long. Before long though, we will switch from maintenance clearing to storm clearing work. Just need a couple good ice and/or snow storms out here.

As a final note, we finally got our website up and running. http://www.arplante.com I have a few pics up there, and will be adding more in the future- after you all see them first though on here :cool2:

3. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome website, very professional, well done! Do you do storm clean up for asplundh also, or is that something you do seperate?

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice website. Well done.

5. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

If you have 18 volt cordless recip saw you can have a 18 volt angle grinder with a zip disk it will cut the wire rope or any kind of metal you need to cut out of your mower head.

6. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

what did you use to build your website I need to build a new one and I used frontpage in the past but looking for new software

7. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Andrew, I happened to find your website a couple weeks ago and did not pass on the kudos. It's very well done.

8. ARP

Thanks guys! Glad the site passes muster here :drinkup: We're still fine tuning some aspects of it but at least we have a presence on the web that we can point clients too. The site was built by a designer using software called Concrete 5. It allows the site to be edited by the final user without having to learn html coding.

PS- KSSS, I was so impressed with your site that you might recognize a little bit of the formatting from your site in mine.

Nedly- I actually had a conversation this morning with Asplundh about storm cleanup. I started with them cleaning up from the massive ice storms we had last year but was never a first responder in a storm. I'm looking to change that this year. I also do my own storm cleanup as well.

9. ARP

Thanks Coopers! You might notice some changes between a few weeks ago and now. I'm working on getting videos put on the site as well. Just need to get a good opportunity to get someone to hold a camera for me. It would also help if I cleaned my machines up a bit. :rolleyes:

10. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Looking Good Andrew! Awesome to see your hardwork paying off!