New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ShawnH

ShawnH LawnSite Member

2. Nelson M Martin

Nelson M Martin LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

Just don't wait long to get the Mclaren TDF style tracks if you are going to play in snow ARP
    there is a huge difference in traction compared to the original Bobcat tracks
    They might not excel so good in the greasy mud

3. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Nelson. What style tracks do you have on your T320? I sent you a PM as well.

4. Nelson M Martin

Nelson M Martin LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

if you go to this site have a look at the nextgen TDF.
    They are the tracks i have on T320 now

www.mclarenusa.com

5. ARP

Thanks Nelson.

6. ARP

Pardon the dirtiness, but I was finally able to take a pic of the F450 with the 50D on the trailer. I took this just before I got on the road to go back to MA from CT.

IMG_0802[1].jpg

IMG_0803[1].jpg

7. Alpha Property

Alpha Property LawnSite Senior Member

great lookin rig, theres no point tryin to keep a rig clean thi time of year

8. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Andrew, how do you haul your equipment?
    I mean when you use both the T320 and the 50D you haul them both at the same time?

How do you get them both to the job is what I'm asking

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

he's got a 12ton trailer, you do the math. that'll answer your question.

and ARP, I dont care if its dirty or not, that looks awesome. Although the trailer looks light gray, which throws the whole black theme off. But who cares!

10. ARP

You're right Alpha, cleaning vehicles this time of year is a losing battle. I powerwashed everything last weekend and within 2 hrs of getting back on the road I was covered in salt again.

Willie- I take 2 trips to get both pieces of equipment to the site as each piece of equipment weights 12-14K lbs each, not including extra attachments. If I wanted to legally haul everything together, I would have to step up to a Class 7 or 8 truck with a really long trailer with air brakes.

Junior- At least the truck color matches the trailer color :rolleyes: I think the machine is the cleanest thing in the picture and that has been in the woods for the last month! :dizzy: