1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

Oh ok. Figured that. I knew at least the T320 was pretty heavy.
    Thanks Andrew :)

They got F450 up at a Ford dealer near me just like yours! Well here,

2. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice truck! :cool2::laugh: I'd like to add at least one more of those to my "fleet" this year as well as another gooseneck trailer. Maybe even a 350 SRW will be on order as well....

Ya, the machines are heavy. The 50D with mower actually weighs about 1k lbs more than the T320 with mulcher (13k lbs to 12k lbs +/- a few pounds).
  3. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet! :cool2:

And yeah, that is a nice truck. What surprised me is the price, MSRP is $60K, but they only want around $52K!
  4. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Lookin' good! How many hours on the 50? Any updates on the mower head, you still love it?
  5. ARP

Still lovin the mower head. :drinkup: Got 93.2 hrs on the 50D as of unloading it from the trailer last night. I'm getting really comfortable with the head and the machine and am really pleased with what I can do with it.
  6. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

After running it, would you say a 30" head would be a waste?(production-wise)
  7. ARP

I don't think it would be a waste compared to having to cut things by hand. That said though, I would try to get as big a head as your machine can handle. 10" of difference isn't going to make or break a project IMO in this type of work.
  8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

very kool pics! great work
  9. ARP

Some of you recognize the location in these pics from some "sunnier" photos I took earlier this year.

Since the house is on the ocean, we get a lot of drifting after a snow storm. Couple that with a wet, heavy snow, and you have interesting situation to deal with.

Really makes me want a snow blower for the T320....:cool2:

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

that must be from that storm from last week?