1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Yup, I went down there Christmas Eve to get the snow out before it froze in place.
  2. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

How did the T320 do in the snow, Andrew?
  3. ARP

It did OK. Once I got down to the icy black top I lost some traction. As long as I went slowly and didn't make a lot of turns I was fine.
  4. Scaping 4 Life

Scaping 4 Life LawnSite Member

Those bobcats arent too good in the snow huh? We use skids for pushing snow, but if there is some snow still on the ground the (tracked) machines will perform better as opposed to the bare blacktop or concrete you were clearing as you probably found out. Nice thread by the way.
  5. ARP

Thanks Scaping 4 Life. You're right, as long as there is some snow on the ground these tracked machines push like dozers. Get to bare black top though, and it's a different story.
  6. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

The one time that you get to work and the undercarriage gets cleaned all at the same time.
  7. Dountman

Dountman LawnSite Member
    from MA

Spotted you in Easton filling up at Mobil on 106 today. Truck looks good, tough keeping a black truck clean.
  8. ARP

Haha- nice! Why didn't you stop and say hi? I swear I don't bite :rolleyes: Where do you work around here?
  9. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Must be busy Andrew ? No updates? lol
  10. ARP

Haha, sorry Sean. Been busy running around setting up new contracts and contacts for the new year. Stay tuned, I have a small update coming soon.