New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

dont be like that!!!! give us a clue!!

2. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Can't take a little suspense Picasso? :laugh: Fine, it's not like I need sleep anyway. :laugh:

One thing I've been working on recently is collaborating with John Deere to get the 50D and mower shown at the John Deere booth at the upcoming New England Grows show (http://www.newenglandgrows.org). This is the largest regional tradeshow of it's kind in the northeast US, and is occuring the 3-5th of February in Boston, MA. This arrangement is a great opportunity for me to help promote the Deere brand and my local dealer, as well as to give me some excellent exposure in my regional market.

So, in anticipation of the show and a large marketing push I am starting, I recently got my machines done up with my company's logos and contact information.
    IMG_0899[1].jpg

IMG_0900[1].jpg

IMG_0901[1].jpg

IMG_0895[1].jpg

IMG_0897[1].jpg

I have many more plans I'm working on that will hopefully play out well throughout this year.

PS- I'm going to be at the show all three days showing off the machine at the JD booth and walking around the exhibit hall networking with other companies and individuals. If anyone is planning on coming to the show and would like to meet up, just let me know.

IMG_0899[1].jpg

IMG_0900[1].jpg

IMG_0901[1].jpg

IMG_0895[1].jpg

IMG_0897[1].jpg

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I now know what number to call in a matter of hours...

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

Wow very nice!! I'm looking at a 272c with vts tracks and a cat branded forestry head. Low hours and a low price. Even with low hours (750) I'm still second guessing it because mulching work is so hard on machines. Its still in the tire kicking stage so we shall see.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

i'll be there! i'll look for ya

6. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Good for you Andrew!Thumbs Up

7. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

Same here, I'll stop and introduce myself...........Bill
    The machines look great BTW

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

machines look good! i wanna do tht to mine

9. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Lookin' good! Keep up the good work, where you working at now?

10. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Everything looks great.Would be great too be young again and energetic:).Nice job on the lettering.Luck look with at the show!:usflag: