New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Finally, Part IV: Miscellaneous finish photos.

35.jpg

38.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

2. ARP

For the machines on the job, I used a Cat 236B skidsteer, Komatsu PC35 miniex, and a 1 ton ride on roller.

3. ARP

Well I'm back. 4:30 mornings sure do come early:rolleyes:

Anyways- we have been bookin down the ROW. Thought some of you might enjoy seeing the equipment on the job in action.

Thought the last shot is interesting- a new way to plow snow:cool2:

IMG_1912.jpg

IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1918.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

4. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Ah, I love early mornings, only when I am goin to work though, past that, they can screw off... :laugh:

Never seen one of them bucket skidder looking thingy mabobbers, interesting looking machines..

When you say "we" You mean you, that other 320 and that tree trimming crew? One quick question, are you a sub to a subcontractor or are you working directly for the power company?

5. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice pics. It looks like you lost one of you rear lights on the Bobcat.

6. riverwalklandscaping

riverwalklandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Neat skidder bucket truck, around here they use bucket trucks on tracks. Just curious i see that nice F450 (or 350)? truck but it's not a dump. Wouldn't you rather have it a dump if your doing that much with stone and landscaping? What do you use to get your material around?

7. ARP

Those skidders can go over some tough terrain. Sure makes regular bucket trucks look puny :laugh:

Junior: I work as a subcontractor to a subcontractor. But it is weird because I also communicate directly with the power company. Oh well- it works for now.

The other T320 on site has seen better days. Both rear lights are destroyed, the front lights are pushed in, and the undercarriage needs some attention. They have also had a host of other problems with the machine and most of them are due to past "operators."

In terms of my truck (F450), the reason I didn't get a dump is because I need my truck to pull my big gooseneck and carry my tools and fuel tank around. If I need material, I usually get it delivered by several trucking companies in triaxles or trailers. The stone in the photos before this set, was delivered in two triaxles. Right now, it is much cheaper for me to have my materials trucked by other companies than to do it myself.

8. lawncare18

lawncare18 LawnSite Senior Member

What subcontractor you working for?

9. ARP

I'm working for Asplundh.

10. ARP

One more action pic. A little foggy yesterday. Supposed to have a foot of snow in that same shot on Monday.

IMG_1922.jpg