New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet! I suddenly feel very important!

2. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

Andrew keep me in the loop as well as far as this Haiti venture goes.

Also I haven't been myself but i know some people who have spent some time in Haiti and have said it can be a scary and sometimes violent place.

3. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Craaaig- will do. I'm going to see what happens with the meetings this week.

I've heard from many as well how violent Haiti is. It's not going to get better in the foreseeable future either. Just something else to plan for.

4. oakhillslandscaping

oakhillslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

andrew you know how to get a hold of me im all for whatever you through my way

5. ARP

Will do Steve. I just sent an email to the individual in that article I linked to several posts ago as he is sending equipment down there. I'll see what he says he can use for assistance.

6. jgibbons

jgibbons LawnSite Member

ARP-I am landscaping now but I plan to make money on it and then expand into doing lot clearing and excavating and have a crew run the landscaping portion of it. I am 19 years old and have grown up around construction equipment. It is something I am going to work hard towards. I have looked at your whole thread and you are a great inspiration. How old are you?

7. ARP

Thanks jgibbons. Some of my first jobs were landscaping related. I mowed lawns in my neighborhood since I was 10 or so.

I'm turning 22 now.

8. jgibbons

jgibbons LawnSite Member

I hope to be where you'e at when I'm 22. Do you stay pretty busy in this business?

9. ARP

I have so far, but that can always change, just like everything else. It's always a constant battle to keeping networking to keep the work coming in.

10. jgibbons

jgibbons LawnSite Member

I hear ya. Well I wish you the best of luck this year! Stay Busy.