New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys! I was surprised too how well the excavator mower handled the material. So far everyone higher up in the chain is very impressed with how well the excavator and mower combo are working. And it's true, I'm getting more work for the excavator than I am for the track loader now :cool2:

Ron- I'll grab you a photo of the seat next week. It's very comfy :cool2:
  2. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good. Now you have to go back for those boulders.
  3. Dan85

Dan85 LawnSite Member

Looks Good! That Deere setup was a good decision!

- Dan
  4. ARP

Thanks guys!

Stuve- those rocks are all yours! I'm sure I'll be uncovering a few more as I keep mowing down there.
  5. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

That did a pretty good job. I'm sure it was fun mowing around all those boulders!
  6. jimmyjack

jimmyjack LawnSite Senior Member

what towns that in ?
    looks down southern mass with all the round rocks and pines?
  7. Heavyduty1

Heavyduty1 LawnSite Member

Glad you are staying busy. It looks like chemicals are not used in your area that much. They spray everything in my area. I know they say it's safe but you never know how using all those chemicals will build up in the enviroment in the future.
  8. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Lookin' good Andrew. Glad to see you are staying busy!
  9. ARP

Thanks guys! Ya, worked has definitely picked up for me now Nedly. How are you guys doing these days?

Heavduty- They actually do use chemicals alot in my area due to the rocky terrain. However, due to "popular" demand from the public, more of the vegetation control is shifting towards mechanical means.
  10. ARP

Here's a couple more pics I took yesterday. The mower definitely opened up the ground and the area around the wires very well.