New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

A couple more:

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

2. Barge Man

Barge Man LawnSite Senior Member

Looks great Andrew, how did the shoreline job go?

3. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you running solo Andrew or do you have an employee now? Pictures look great. I am impressed with that mower. Im sure it has been asked before but how many gpm is the hyd flow on the 50d? I might be in the market for one for the 334 pretty soon.

4. ARP

Thanks Derek :drinkup: The shoreline job is evolving even more as it's a 2-stage project now: a quick temporary repair to the existing wall followed by building a rip rap wall infront of the wall once the permits come in. Should be a fun job once everything is lined up :cool2: Should be starting the first stage in a few weeks.

5. ioilyouin

ioilyouin LawnSite Senior Member

Profound difference that that mower makes. I really want to see what I am missing, being on the low side of the flow curve.

6. ARP

Sean- I hired my first employee recently. Probably one of the best things I have done for my business yet. I'm hoping to train him to become a foreman to run my jobs so I can spend more time on marketing and expanding the business.

The 50D puts out 22.5 gpm. While it does a great job, it really makes me want a 160D with a mulcher. :cool2:

Thomas- I'm still trying to figure out how to mount a camera to take a video of the mower in action. I think the only differences you'll see is that the mower might have a little faster spool up time and be able to get stumps a little lower to the ground.

7. WillieWonka1850

WillieWonka1850 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice work as always Andrew! Thumbs Up

Yeah I think some video would be nice :drinkup:

8. ARP

Thanks Willie!

In addition to my line clearing work, I'm doing many small side jobs as well. One job was at Talus' place last Sunday where we ripped out all the stumps left from clearing last year as well as many rocks that would make future grading tough.

Project overview shot:
    IMG_1157.jpg

Some of the stumps that were removed:
    IMG_1159.jpg

Big rock:
    IMG_1158.jpg

Digging as deep as she will go:
    IMG_1167.jpg

Big hole for big rocks:
    IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

9. ARP

Some shots of Talus in action:

Not too bad for an ASV guy :laugh:*trucewhiteflag*:

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

10. ARP

A couple ASV action pics. I do have to say I miss the smooth ride of the ASV... felt like I was on a cloud:drinkup:

IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg