New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

ARP has ridden in my F450 6.4 dump...so at least he know what its like. If he is into fat chicks, this is the truck to transport....and dump them off:laugh::laugh::laugh:

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

It'd be an even better bonus if they were fat and homeless! That way you could dump them off anywhere you want.. :laugh:

3. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

bobcat_mans185- I have some ROW work coming up, but so far I have been getting into other projects that will lead to a more diverse skill set for my company as well as more exposure with the public.

I looked at that truck- very similar but the tubular running boards gave it away. I feel pretty bad for whoever got my old truck.

Nedly- Tell me about it! I'm starting to toy with getting a triaxle to tow an upcoming tag as well as to help me start moving materials for a material yard I'm trying to set up. Plus, there's still the fact I could fit both machines on a 25-30 ton tag, and get better mileage towing them to the site then what I get now just towing one machine (5-6mpg :dizzy:).

Curtis- glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor! How's it going up there in the granite state land?

4. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Big tip - the 550 sits up higher so you don't have to worry since they can't get up and in.:nono::)

Andrew, hauled in 75 yards of black dirt today(in the rain even:hammerhead:)

5. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

I vote for a tractor. A very smart man once told me, "The simplicity of the 5th wheel is the basis of its versatility." I was talking about how a hooklift would be the perfect do-all for a small company. I've started agreeing with him on this. With a tub end dump and fixed-neck lowboy you can cover most hauling situations. I say start with a 2 axle W900B and 25 ton single drop lowboy.

Can anyone tell it's finals week?

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Pretty good! have a few big things brewing tht could put me at the point to quit the police dept and run my company full time!:clapping:

7. tmf lawn care

tmf lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

good to heard kriazy :weightlifter:

8. bobcat_manS185

bobcat_manS185 LawnSite Member

you should get a tri axle with a pintle setup and get a 25 ton equipment trailer. (not that my opinion really matters :laugh:) but that'd be a sweet setup and you could definitely haul those 2 pieces of machinery with that.

9. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

Bigger trailer....bigger chicks:waving:

10. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

hhhmmm, I don't know about this statement. I'd prefer bigger parts rather than bigger chicks.