New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Where did you load the junk out too? Man you need a dump truck! Lookin' good as usual!

2. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys! The junk was trucked by the landscaper that I work with back to his yard where we are stockpiling everything.

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

lookin good andrew!!

4. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

looks good andrew, throw some bags on that 450 and you can put both machines on the trailer and no one would notice lol!

quick question, does asplundh ask you to apply any herbicides after mowing? just read through tree services mag article on a company that does ROW mowing and they were talking about how vital it is to follow up mowing and mulching with a broad spectrum spray.

5. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys!

Protouch- I do not do anything with herbicides. There are way too many regulations and problems associated with their use in my area that I do not want to get into them.

6. zabmasonry

zabmasonry LawnSite Senior Member
    from C. VT

Going back to that discussion about a dump truck - -

couple o' questions

First, I'm assuming that you have a class A license with your current setup?

Second, why did you decided to go with your current setup instead of a 550 dump or 450/550 service body.

Third, from a business standpoint, how do you justify owning such a high end rig; Its not that I don't get it, I just couldn't justify the price of a rig spec'ed out as yours?

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

he needed it to pull double duty as a personal ride as well, besides, us boss men need a nice truck to go visit the job sites with

8. sweetland

sweetland LawnSite Bronze Member

Thats what i tell myself every month when the truck bill comes in
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

tht was my reason also

10. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

The back seat of the F450 is where most of the bikini area ROW work is done. :weightlifter: