New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. MOREDIRT

MOREDIRT LawnSite Member

Posted via Mobile Device

2. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Andrew the ad looks great and it sounds like you are keeping busy. Keep up the good work and let me know if you need any help I am still looking for a job, willing to learn and travel. LOL. I say one thing its tough getting a job in this economy. You have a good thing going so keep it up and get us some more pics.

3. bobcat_manS185

bobcat_manS185 LawnSite Member

Must be busy no updates. Can't wait to see some more pictures.

4. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Believe it or not, things are actually very slow around here this year (I feel your pain Bleed Green). Just put a big mowing bid in and have a 1-2 week mowing job starting next Monday. After that, there are a few landscape projects that I need to finish up for a few landscapers in preparation of my ads hitting the streets this week.

So far I've been spending a lot of time networking with people and getting marketing materials lined up.

Oh ya- if people get a chance, check out the new Bobcat Worksaver issue....

5. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

Things never stop growing so you will have lots of brush to mow. It is good you have a "in" with the utility companys.

6. bobcat_manS185

bobcat_manS185 LawnSite Member

hope things start rolling again for you man. sorry to hear about that. but hopefully you'll get that job and can't wait to see some more pics up!:drinkup:

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Andrew,
    took yur advice and it is paying off. may have enough work lined up on contract to buy a tracked machine!!

Keep up the great work!!

o yea love the ad! i may have to try sumthing like tht

8. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Spring issue or summer? Only the spring is available online...

9. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya the summer issue is not out yet, at least its not on the website. If that is the one that the article is in.

10. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

It's in the summer issue. It should be coming out in the next week or so. I have a PDF copy of it if people want to email or message me.

Another member here, our own MRSOPS, looks like his family's business made it in there as well. Congrats MRSOPS!