1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Shawn. Glad to hear nothing serious happened there!

So far the Bobcat is holding up great. Just spent an hour or so blowing the radiators out so I should be good to go for another week or so in the dusty conditions I'm working in. Other than some nasty radiators, the T320 is holding up really well for this type of work.
  2. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

Did you get some pics of your new toy. Better yet, did the new toy come in?
  3. ARP

Monday afternoon the new toy gets here!
  4. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I can't wait till we get the new Mower we just ordered the otherday. I've got about 8 acres to just go hog wild on and cut down everything in sight when it here!
  5. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

What? What did I miss? Details... :)

FORDPLOWER1 LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

New toy? I like new toys!! Can't wait for pics! How many hours on the T320? And how's the mulcher holding up?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Ozz

Ozz LawnSite Senior Member

Might be the 160 he's been talking about...

If so, get it here faster. I want pics.:)
  8. ARP

Whoa there guys- it's nothing too exciting. Just a soil conditioner for the Bobcat that was on backorder for 2 months :laugh: It was the one attachment that was missing from my arsenal for doing lawns, roads, etc. It's a 84" high flow with the hydraulic front bolster wheels so I can flip them up for finish passes as well as for getting close to objects. Either way, its been a long time coming and I'm excited to get it this Monday.

The T320 is holding up very well. Besides having radiators that are a pain to clean out, the machine has given me 895 basically trouble free hours. I will probably have to put a new set of tracks on it in a few hundred hours but other than that, its doing really well.
  9. ShawnH

ShawnH LawnSite Member

Dust and debris is the down side of mulching I keep a regular driveway leaf blower in the truck to help blow out the radiator and the rest of the machine. CAT will be upgrading our forestry package this week with a snorkel on the AC inlet. Then upgrading the air filter with the exhaust mod to help throw out debris along with replacing the velcro and rubber strips on the back door with something more suitable.
  10. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

895 hours is damn good for tracks, that T320 must be a dirt queen!