1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

I've got two small ones- one at the end of this week and the other at the beginning of next week. It sure got the landscaper whose yard I keep all my equipment at all excited though.... :cool2:
  2. Blue Goose

Blue Goose LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with Ron, Andrew. Every one of our T300's and 250's went anywhere from 1700 hrs. to just over 1900 hrs. on the OEM Bridgestones.

FORDPLOWER1 LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

Looks like a Harley power rake! I just did a 2.5 acre power rake/grading/seeding job. Those attachments work amazing. I hope it works great for you and you expand your services with it!Congrats!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I'd definitely like another 700 hrs or so out of the tracks- it all depends on the jobs I get between now and then. The treads aren't what concern me, it's several deep cuts that I am keeping my eye on.

Fordplower- Yup- it's a harley rake with the addition of the hydraulic front bolster. I'm redoing some field sections for a landscaper and it's powering very well through rocks, sod, and dirt. With a little more time on it, I think I'm going to have a very nice niche service for my area.
  5. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Well the code to start that machines uses the numbers 1, 4, 5 and 0:laugh::laugh:
  6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Good catch, let's start making a list of possible codes!
  7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Laugh all you want but I started one on the 3rd try one day when I was on a jobsite just by using the dirty buttons.
  8. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

Good catch.:laugh: I don't miss that keypad and LCD screen at all. Give me a key any day.

NEUSWEDE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Maine

Good thing to have, I think the harley rake is my favorite attachment and something I couldn't do with out. Even if just fixing damage during work. One of my guys used to run one on a tractor for another company and says he likes it on a skid better than a tractor. Just finished a 1 acre pond and all the clay we dug out, rough graded it and let it dry in the sun for 4 days power raked it and seeded it. I don't have the power angle but haven't had the need for it yet. Once again a great Iron planet find!
  10. shooterm

shooterm LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Instead of power raking we used to run a dozer at full boar just fluffing the top bit of material. Since all developers seem to favor the get rid of black dirt stockpile for later it seems to make a good seed bed for large areas. Finally convinced them to stop seeding on hardpan clay:hammerhead:.