New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Overview continued:
    Mulch 01.jpg
    Mulch 02.jpg
    Mulch 07.jpg
    Mulch 08.jpg
    Mulch 09.jpg

Mulch 01.jpg

Mulch 02.jpg

Mulch 07.jpg

Mulch 08.jpg

Mulch 09.jpg

2. ARP

More grinding/coloring area shots:
    Image00010.jpg
    Mulch 11.jpg
    Image00012.jpg
    Image00013.jpg
    Mulch 14.jpg

Image00010.jpg

Mulch 11.jpg

Image00012.jpg

Image00013.jpg

Mulch 14.jpg

3. ARP

The T320 is hiding...:
    Mulch 15.jpg

Finally, a 2008 Cat 930H we are demoing:
    IMG-20110412-00099.jpg

I think that should catch me up for a bit. I have some videos I need to get posted as well as some other job photos (the other work we do doesn't stop). Time to go be productive for the day!

Mulch 15.jpg

IMG-20110412-00099.jpg

4. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pic's Andrew! You have definately expanded quite a bit in a relatively short amount of time!

5. ARP

6. ARP

Thanks Z-Master. We certainly have expanded a bit and are looking to do more very soon. Stay tuned!

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

very nice Andrew!

where are you getting your stumps from?

will this be your retail site as well or just a production yard? mind if i ask what the finished product sells for? here double shredded, dyed hardwood mulch goes for about 28 bucks retail and I get it for 24 per yard in small quantities or 20 a yard for larger loads.

8. ARP

The stumps come from a variety of places but the major source now is from the pit I am set up in. Also, the stumps only account for a small percentage of the wood mix in a finished mulch product so we should have plenty of stumps for several years to come.

This yard is only our production and wholesale site. We are tentatively opening up a retail/contractor sales site just a little ways up the road soon.

The mulch in my area has been ground twice (once to convert from logs and stumps, and then another time to bring it down to a finished product size). The prices you quoted are very close (within a few dollars) to what we see in our area.

9. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

Good to hear. I'm glad theres others on here experiencing growth as well in these crazy times. I've heard enough doom & gloom talk. I was looking into purchasing a car dealership that I wanted to turn into a retail center.

Plenty of room to sell bulk materials from, i was going to lease out the show room to my equipment dealer, and part of the parking lot to a farm market. I also had people interested in renting out indoor storage. But, i didnt have 3.5million sitting around lol. too bad cause the place was in a prime location...

10. curtisfarmer

curtisfarmer LawnSite Senior Member

Wow, that is some serious action ARP. :weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter: Good for you! Love the pic of the grinder shooting out product in mid air with the herring bone pattern from the belt, sweet. As you probably know providing a place for people to dump stumps for a fee is BIG $$$. Love the truck, I noticed you have room for "client meetings" in the extra cab when bidding jobs for lonely housewives.:laugh: Everything looks great.....that grinder looks badass:waving: