New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

We've already put a plow on the F550 and its a Fisher XLS. We also have a 12' Kage Plow and Box combo for the 930H loader.

2. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Nice!! You'll have to post some pics on plowsite!

3. Heavyduty1

Heavyduty1 LawnSite Member

Nice looking work, as always.:usflag: Have you thought about getting your pest lics. so you can spray fences and around light poles? I got mine this year because I got tired of swinging the machete around.

4. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work Andrew. The vine still on the guy wire is killing me though. PM me and I'll give you the name of a guy with a bucket truck if you come across the same situation in the future. :drinkup::laugh:

5. ARP

I thought about a pesticide license, but the liability of such a license is more than what I want to take on right now. Our region of the country seems to be very much against the use of chemicals to control the growth of plants.

Talus- I'll take the name and number but I have a feeling I already have that guy's contact info! LOL

6. Fortress

Fortress LawnSite Member

I'm about to pull the trigger on a different grinder for a different use then yours, but man i hope this works out like yours.

7. ARP

Sorry for the delay guys, we've been fortunate enough to pick up work that has kept us running straight since the beginning of September. As it is, we're working 7 days a week on a ROW clearing project now that goes through Dec 31st. We have a lot of exciting additions to the equipment fleet, some interesting projects in the pipeline, and a bunch of projects completed. Bear with me as I try to get everything together here and get some pics up here!

First up: Getting ready for winter
    IMG-20111028-00232.jpg

IMG-20111028-00232.jpg

8. ARP

Next up are some pics from a day of digging test holes in a cranberry bog that we may be renovating in the future:

IMG-20111031-00235.jpg
    IMG-20111031-00237.jpg

IMG-20111031-00235.jpg

IMG-20111031-00237.jpg

9. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Glad to see some pics andrew. I finally went fulltime with my company. Planning to make 2012 a record year for me. Good to see yur staying busy
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. GWhunter

GWhunter LawnSite Senior Member

I was waiting to see how long you'd make us wait. How's the new ex and cutter? Is it a Promac head?

Matt