New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

The new ex and cutter are still being finished up. The head is made by AFE in Idaho. Should have the rest of the guarding on the machine by next week. Here are a couple teaser pics:
    IMG-20111202-00547.jpg
    IMG-20111202-00548.jpg

IMG-20111202-00547.jpg

IMG-20111202-00548.jpg

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Wow. I'm speechless
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

Andrew i have to say this is quite impressive. looks like the recession isn't hitting you hard at all. is your mulch business still running good

4. ARP

We truly have been fortunate to be able to expand at the rate everyone sees here. Things are still interesting and will continue to be so for the next few years as the economy "recovers," but in our view this is the best time to take the risk and expand. So far this mindset is holding true. It's interesting to look back to 3 years ago when I was working out of a pickup truck with no contacts, no name recognition, no equipment and limited opportunites for work to where we are today with fleet of excellent equipment and a back log of work to bring us into the new year.

5. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Hell yeah man! thans a nice machine. Can't wait to see that bad boy in action. I'd love to have that on a 6 acre thinning job I'm on right now. Its so hard dragging trees and clearing through the woods even with the little volvo 140

6. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet!! What are you going to haul it with?

7. ARP

GQLL- Sorry, I forgot to address the mulch operation in my previous response. Mulch is a 3-4 month business in our area: March-June. We had an ok first year, but due to weather conditions that essentially eliminated 2/3rds of the mulch season, we didn't quite meet our ambitious, first year goal for sales. On the back side of that, we had plenty of time to solidify our processes and can now turn out a fantastic mulch product very quickly at a cost we know down to the cent.

Next year, we will be attending the big green industries trade show in our area, New England Grows, and will have a booth there with some of our products and a display of all our other services. This trade show, combined with aggressive pricing, should help us reach our sales goals for next year.

8. ARP

Z-master- We have several companies that we work with who have lowbeds and who will move us for the time being. We're running numbers now on how many moves we need to do to justify a truck of our own.

9. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Damn fine mower head, good for popping stumps and rocks out of your way.

10. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

Any pic's of your 550 setup for snow?