New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

I wish we could get everything in one place for a family pic right now but everything seems to be on the move usually. We are going to try to get the family portrait later this summer for a show we're going to.

We did finally start an interesting project mowing along a highway for about 20 mi in preparation for a bunch of road work.

First morning:
    IMG_1981.jpg
    IMG_1982.jpg
    IMG_1983.jpg

Second day:
    IMG_1985.jpg
    IMG_1986.jpg

Third Day:
    IMG_1987.jpg
    IMG_1988.jpg
    IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1983.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Did you get the new trailer yet?

3. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Machine looks awesome Andrew. Glad to see your expanding at a well paced rate. How are the mulch sales this year? Any new ventures Or directions your trying to take with the business or just expanding on what your already doing? Sorry I never made it down there this weekend , ended up going to Illinois .
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

how do you move the big Deere?

5. TomG

TomG LawnSite Senior Member

Nice! What highway are you working on?

6. ARP

We have the new trailer but it's going into the shop already as the spare tire broke the welds on the mount 40 mins after we picked it up from the dealer in NH and it went flying into traffic. Thankfully no one got hurt and only one car was slightly damaged. So it's going into the shop to remount the spare tire in the A-frame of the trailer rather than on the side of the trailer like it was from the factory.

Sean- mulch sales are up this time from last year and we're getting a lot of new interest from some big (to us) buyers. It's still relatively early in the game but I did spend all day Saturday grinding up about 1000 yds of red mulch (500 yds of which are already sold to one buyer). The only other directions we're going right now are into some more bog rebuilding/expansion work and some trucking. And it's fine about this weekend- I just got back from a family gathering in CT anyway.

2brothers- right now I have a guy with a big lowbed who hauls our equipment around for us.

Tom- I'm working on RT 28 on Cape Cod that goes from Bourne through Falmouth MA.

7. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 LawnSite Senior Member

Man does that new deere look sweet with your graphics on it. Is that additional counterweight mounted under the factory one?

8. ARP

Thanks! And yes, that is an additional 1500lbs of counterweight mounted underneath the original one.

9. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

So, would you buy another towmaster? I don't think i would. :laugh:

How is the long stick and extra counterweight working out for you? Can you stretch it out to full reach with the head on? Do you think 2' less stick would limit you considerably? Have run out of crowd power digging or stumping?

That's only 5 questions, i get another 15 right? Err, 14. :drinkup:

10. ssprtman12

ssprtman12 LawnSite Member
    from MA

I got a sneak peak of the new F350. . . its one sharp looking truck just like the rest of the fleet!