New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Krazy- not yet but I hope we get something soon! The cold has finally started to pour in so all we need is some moisture and we should be good to go!

Kepple- not yet, but I'm not really expecting anything to happen until early next year. And you definitely need to get some video of that thing in action! Must go through some wood pretty quick! Are you demoing a track or trailer mounted version?

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

I need to get some pics of the pipe line project coming through my area. These guys have land clearing equipment that will make your head spin. Then they build a wood mat road for the pipe line to work off. Truly amazing to see them work.

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

kepple, you never answered my p.m

will a baseball size rock destroy parts on a horizontal or tub?

4. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you planning on buying a bigger grinder?

5. Kepple Services

Kepple Services LawnSite Senior Member

Andrew I will, an also some more still pics. It takes 3 of us to keep up with the production the grinder does with greenwaste. The wood is a bit slower because we can't keep it 100% fed all
    The time. I calculated we do about 300-325 yards an hour in greenwaste with it. That's a lot of material.

P, I did respond to your PM... But going back and looking I'm not sure what happened, it's gone... Sorry will do that now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Picasso please do get some pics of that land clearing equip, you have my intrigued now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. ARP

There is a company up my way called Letourneau Land Clearing that does pipeline work all over the country. They have a bunch of cool youtube videos on their website showing their equipment and projects.

Cat- not sure yet. We might have an opportunity coming up in the new year to get into a material yard with a lot of big wood to grind that I'll need a bigger grinder to process all the material.

Kepple- sounds like that does put out some good material! Grab some pics when you can- I'd be interested in seeing what you have going on.

8. ARP

Here's a small mowing job around a retention pond that we finished up a little while ago with the 50D:

IMG_0193.jpg
    IMG_0194.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

9. ARP

Here's a nice little project we just did with the D5K regrading a couple bogs. The first pic is of a 2.5 acre bog that I skimmed about 1500 yds of sand over in 2 days. I basically ended up redoing the bog twice, because we got all the sand graded out once, and then the bog owner decided to save on sand he wanted me to cut the grade down another inch :dizzy: Not a problem- punched the new grade in and went to town. Gotta love auto-grade systems!
    IMG_0225.jpg

This second pic is of an adjacent bog that a guy with a non-auto laser system on a D4K was hired to do. Since I finished my bog section early, I was asked to help the guy on the D4 finish up his bog section.
    IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

10. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

That D5 is sexy.
    Posted via Mobile Device