New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Merry Christmas Andrew.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Krayz! Merry Christmas to you and your family too!

3. icex

icex LawnSite Senior Member
    from WV

I haven't been up to date on your thread recently, why are you selling your grinder if you don't mind me asking?

4. ARP

I have come across a couple opportunities that I want to use the money we have in the grinder to explore. Right now we are offering the grinder for sale, but if it doesn't sell it won't be the end of the world- I'll just find another way to raise additional capital.

As it is, we already have someone talking about buying a large portion of the mulch we have stockpiled now so I may need the grinder again in the spring to replenish our supply of mulch.

5. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like you guys are going to get a lot of snow today...unless I heard wrong.

6. ARP

Right now it looks like we're going out today around 12PM to salt and we should be finished with everything by 8-9AM Sunday morning. We have two shopping plazas to plow, so I should be able to get some good equipment photos later on. We'll have our Cat 930H with Kage plow and F550 with the salter and Fisher XLS plow on one site, and our T770 with a Kage plow and a rental Cat 962G loader and pusher on another site.

7. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

10ft kage on the T770?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Yall can keep all tht snow crap. Its 47deg here and im freezin my a$$ off.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. ARP

9' Kage- got a couple tight areas that a 10' would have been tight since it is almost 11' wide with the box on it. Plus, I can move the machine around easier with a 9' blade than a 10' blade.

10. Cornell

Cornell LawnSite Senior Member
    from MN

Makes sense. our s770 is perfect with just a 10' blade on our T14. if we had a kage or a push box it would be harder to get around. Are your Mclaren tracks better o hardpack snow than oem c pattern tracks?
    Posted via Mobile Device