New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Always impressed with how good of care you take of your equipment! That says a lot about a company!

2. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Love the updates and photos Andrew. Keep up the good work!

3. coopers

Andrew, have you been coloring mulch at all? Was curious about that operation and the logistics of it.

4. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi Coopers- We only color mulch in the spring time. Our mulch season out here runs from late March to the end of June.

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Everything is looking good Andrew. I'm looking at buying an 08' T320 w/ forestry package, grapple, mulcher, auger, forks. 600hrs. Private seller, never been on concrete. Used at his farm. Asking $26k
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Which mulcher ? Sounds like you need to jump on that deal !

7. coopers

Ah okay I was wondering if you had a certain set of months to operate in. Do you run the coloring attachments through your grinder or a trommel?

8. Justin

Justin LawnSite Member

That sounds like something you need to go look at!!

9. redneck farmer

redneck farmer LawnSite Member
    from NH

Those CBI grinders are a hell of a machine my brother works at CBI building them, they are built in Newton NH, the next town up from Plaistow, NH right off rte 125. I know right where you were doing that clearing project on Interstate 95.

10. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Coopers- we color our mulch by injecting liquid colorant into the grinding chamber of our grinder.

Krazy- that machine sounds like it might be good deal. Any pictures of the machines and attachments?

redneck farmer- Yes, I am a fan of CBI grinders. They can definitely put out some serious amount of ground wood. We finished that 95 job and are now 10 mins away in Haverhill on 495 clearing along the highway with the 160 before they repave it.