New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok thanks Sean. I'm actually looking at 290/300 size machines since a 350's tailswing gets to be too much for the work we do on the side of highways.

2. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Everything you do looks fun!!

3. ARP

Haha- wait til I take a picture of me mowing at 2AM in the morning in the middle of a pouring rainstorm with traffic going by me. You can reevaluate the fun aspect then! lol

4. Mark13

Mark13 LawnSite Member

It took a few days but I was finally able to read this thread from the beginning. I must say, rather impressive doesn't even fully describe it. Gives me some inspiration and motivation to make better use of my equipment and hope for an outcome that is even 1/2 of what you achieved. I'm in a similar equipment situation as to what you had when starting out. Difference is I'm using a smaller pickup (Chevy 2500HD) and my CTL is 1/2 the size and not hi flow (Tak TL230).

Very impressive either way! :usflag:

5. ARP

Thanks for the kind words Mark. Stay tuned- we aren't even close to being done yet!

6. Mark13

Mark13 LawnSite Member

Then I'm even further behind!! :laugh:

7. ARP

Here are some pictures from a job we were the GC on in Boston, MA back in early 2013. We actually ended up ended up subbing out most of the work to another large land clearing company in the area since we didn't have access to a large grinder or a crane at the time. If you're from the MA area, you'll recognize that the job is in the backbay area of Boston near Fenway park. The clearing was done for the Army Corps in their efforts to reconstruct the river through the backbay, otherwise known as the "Muddy River."

I was running around so I don't have a lot of pictures but it was definitely a fun project to be part of!

IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0356.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0360.jpg
    IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

8. ARP

9. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

The turbo whistle on that grinder is insane! Keep the pics coming, and congrats on your success. Keep goin!

10. jimmyjack

jimmyjack LawnSite Senior Member

Think I saw you at your machine yesterday afternoon , you have the f150... I blew the horn after I passed