New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Kepple Services

Kepple Services LawnSite Senior Member

Yes we are hitting the show for one day, and also doing some boating as well.. We will be there Friday through Monday. Have a 36 Baja we are running also. Its a buddies boat he is brining down from Pittsburgh and leaving at my house the rest of the winter until it wont freeze anymore up there.

2. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

It sounds like you're going to have a blast! I hope you get to enjoy the show and the time out on the water- I'm already counting down the days til I get back on the water.

3. AfterhoursVT

AfterhoursVT LawnSite Member

Any more pictures?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. jimmyjack

jimmyjack LawnSite Senior Member

Why are yea out there today messing up traffic :hammerhead:

5. ARP

AfterhoursVT- Well we're in the midst of a 3-4 month long clearing project. I have taken a few photos but I haven't downloaded them yet. I'll get a few more interesting pictures by the end of February when our new chipper comes in.

Jimmyjack- you're welcome! Although we aren't causing as many problems as the guys working on the Sagamore bridge...yet ;-) What are you doing out on the Cape?

6. jimmyjack

jimmyjack LawnSite Senior Member

Current job is hauling insurance cars , my area is the cape , i blew he horn at yea when I drove by .... And yea the bridge work is getting old sat it that for hour , sucks when you can't see the traffic until right after you pass exit 2 .... What was up a couple weeks ago that you pulled the machine out, and why are those other guys going back and cutting everything on the trees again , do they not like the look of the branches looking shredded

7. ARP

Ya, I had to pull the machine off to take it to the dealer to get some attachments installed on the machine. They have to go back and trim some of the limbs that are split- people are very picky about looks on the Cape.

8. ARP

Here are some photos from some jobs that I was on with my truck over the last few months:

First up, a stump removal job with a friend's live floor:
    IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0974.jpg

Next up was a move for a powerline foundation drilling company:
    IMG_1011.jpg

Last one for now is from dropping our machine off at a highway clearing job this fall:
    KW and JD160 parked.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

KW and JD160 parked.jpg

9. ARP

Here are a couple random plowing pics from mid-January:
    IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1023.jpg
    IMG_1024.jpg