New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

See I am the same way, I am real quiet and to myself, and would rather work than go out and party and raise h#ll. But my thing is I get to focused on what I want and what really matters right now suffers, thats why I am slowing down, but once I start working on my major next year and can drive and my school work slows way down I'll be full steam ahead again..

2. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

as an observer looking in, this is not the kind of person that runs a business...i was the same way when i was in high school...

now that i am in college i have gained the confidence in myself to look people in the eyes when i talk to them and know that what i have to say is important...running a business is only partly being a good worker...the other main, and more important part is being a good communicator...you have to sell your company to people

3. Junior M

I guess I didnt fully explain myself, I am really uncomfortable and quiet and things like that in school, but I am a normal person in the actual real world.. Its wierd..

4. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

Bobcat's ride control works good but you have to get out of the machine, shut it down, and engage a lever in the engine compartment. It is hard to do when the machine is pressurized, not much room for your hand, and I find that a PAIN to get out for that.

5. Junior M

Wow, thats stupid, another great move by bobcat.. :hammerhead:

6. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

yuck! glad you got tracks!

7. ccstrebe

ccstrebe LawnSite Senior Member

Like a champ. It's a dream machine, feels like you are floating on clouds. I also noticed that I get a couple more hours of operation out of a tank of fuel compared to the Case that I had.

8. bobcatuser

bobcatuser LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of job would you turn the ride control off for, did someone recommend turning it off for any reason?

My machine has been on since new with no problems, running different attachments. It has 480 hours with no problems.

9. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Junior, You're too young to go out and party and raise hell :laugh: You're like 12 right?

ARP, I'm not a huge BC fan, but nonetheless good luck with the machine and I hope you make a ton of money with it.

10. Junior M

Ass face...

:laugh: :laugh: