New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

The 272 holds 6 more gallons than a 450.
  2. jefftb

jefftb LawnSite Senior Member

Apparently he is.....:laugh:*trucewhiteflag*
  3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I am 15! Thank you! :laugh:
  4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Well, I was close :laugh: BTW, read the LS rules and regs, no name calling :nono: kids these days jeez :hammerhead:
  5. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Oh, well I am sorry ass face.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  6. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for the good wishes Lazer Z!

Ya the terrain is kinda rough. At least it keeps things interesting. I will try to get some more pics later this week of the same job. We are now up in the steep section of the ROW.

In terms of the ride control it sounds like I will be fine without it. The ride is a little rough but not unbearable.

Junior- I was a pretty quiet guy throughout HS as well. If you saw me today though, you wouldn't even recognize me. After going through college and starting my company, I've had almost a complete reversal in how comfortable I am talking with complete strangers. Needless to say, I am really enjoying the sales aspect of business these days and I just picked up a lead to a massive amount of land clearing. :cool2: We'll see what happens.
  7. ccstrebe

ccstrebe LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know what your problem is with Cat and your always wanting to make them look bad. But I guess for you I will have to be more specific so as that you are not jumping at any opportunity to minimize the perfomance of my 297 not a 272.

The Case 450ct used 5 gals per hour to run and the Cat 297 uses four gals per hour to run, is that specific enough for you. Besides being more fuel efficient than the Case the Cat has a bigger tank, thanks for pointing that out.............chalk up a couple more reasons to go with Cat. Also, the Cat is a lot easier to fuel up than the Case was, you can actually see when it is about to top off.
  8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Ease off the trigger, I was only pointing out that CAT has bigger tank.

The CAT likely is more fuel efficient, small engines with small power out put typically are.

Sorry, couldn't resist.:waving:
  9. all ferris

all ferris LawnSite Bronze Member

Allright...Name calling and a "cat" fight.

Let's keep it civil so we don't ruin someones good thread
  10. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Haha- thanks All Ferris:laugh:

Anyway, we have moved onto a new section of ROW after completing about 2 miles of brush removal. The new section we are in doesn't have a road for another almost 2 miles and has one access road with 4' drops over boulders- it looks like we are going to have to cut a new road through the woods to get around.

Anyways, since I don't have any pics of work today, I thought I'd tide you all over with some pics from my first few jobs. Below are some before and after pics from my first job which was a yard renovation and regrade.