New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Hanau

Hanau LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you a firefighter Andy? That fake gold leaf lettering isn't doing your truck any justice. About the only way I'd throw something that tacky on my truck is if I was a firefighter.

2. earthmover

earthmover LawnSite Member
    from NJ

Truck looks great!

3. ShawnH

ShawnH LawnSite Member

Looks good to me too even with the Ford truck behind the graphics. :cool2:

4. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys. Hopefully this truck runs a little bit longer then the last one :rolleyes: Ya, I apologize it's a Ford behind those graphics Shawn lol!

Hanau- haha, no I'm not a firefighter. You know me, I'm all about that tacky image though :rolleyes::laugh:

Stuve- You never know when Powertan might be represented up here... I do like their stuff!

Matt- the B&W hitch was installed by an outside vendor. The backrack rails were special ordered. They are 33" long vs the standard 32"- just enough to give me room between the box and tank for the hose to the tank.

5. 93turbo

93turbo LawnSite Senior Member

Looks sharp Andy can't go wrong with black and don't worry about Bob hes probably just off his medication LOL

6. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I like any use of reflective or 'shiny' on the graphics and on a black truck think it fits.

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I will admit that that is one fine looking truck.:clapping:

Ford by far has the best looking trucks on the market.

8. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys! I was thinking about getting some kids to come hand paint the signs on the truck but I thought the lettering I got might be a better idea.

Ya, I'm not worried about Hanau :laugh: I think there was a little "coup d'etat" arranged last night. E tu Hanau? :laugh:

Dirtman- I hear you about the looks of the Fords. The last one did look good sitting in the shop with the guts ripped out of it! Maybe the last one was Ford's "mulligan." Let's get 200k + out of this one now. :drinkup:

9. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Noticed I said best looking not running lol

Still I wouldn't buy anything else. Mines had a few problems but has been fine since, 130K strong and still going!

10. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

so you got the B&W flip over ball setup? thats the exact same setup i am looking at for my truck. how do you like it so far? your trailer weighs alot more than what im planning to haul. im looking at a 20' deck 5' dovetail tandem dual gooseneck 25K gvwr

[​IMG]