New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

I've been using the B&W ball for a year now, as the 08 had it installed in the bed. So far, I really like it, which is why I speced out the new truck with one. I tow a trailer with GVWR of 24,500lbs and the hitch I have installed is rated for 30,000lbs. I would recommend that hitch to anyone. I'm going to get another one on the next F450 I buy next year.

2. mudmaker

mudmaker LawnSite Member

I had a B&W on my 99 and on my current 02. They are great. I also have the companion 5th wheel adapter so I can tote the RV around.

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

just out of curiousity why didnt you put the lettering on the back doors?

btw, the truck looks great!

4. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh:I put Hanau up to it. I was tying to mess with Andrew.

5. ARP

Thanks Junior. I went with the front doors as all the trucks up here have the front doors lettered. People are just used to looking at the front doors of a vehicle for company information, IMO. Could be wrong- it's been known to happen. In that case, I just like the looks of the front doors being lettered :laugh:

Talus- Ah the coup leader emerges! lol Good try. I like the organization though :laugh: No more comments about the front grille though huh? lol

6. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Sorry, Andrew I will say Ford has the ugliest front now(after 07 it's flaming off the cliff ugly).

7. ARP

Haha Stuve. Fair enough. I'm still getting used to the new style myself. Therapy should help :rolleyes:

8. Hanau

Hanau LawnSite Bronze Member

9. ARP

Nice Hanau! I like it. So am I getting that in my stocking for Christmas? :laugh: Also, notice the "super duty" bed on the truck. Nice touch lol!

10. Hanau

Hanau LawnSite Bronze Member

The truck is in Wyoming, so you cold get a deal on it. Call the dealer tomorrow and tell em you'll trade both your F-450's and your virginity for that truck. They'll tell you to come on out. Those Wyoming cowboys are lonely, and the nights are getting longer.