New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i like the looks of the fords over the gm products but i didnt want to get that engine when i knew they were switching soon.

2. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

here is a pic from the back to show it better
    [​IMG]

3. Craaaig

Craaaig LawnSite Member

that's a beast!

4. tailboardtech

tailboardtech LawnSite Senior Member

i want one! last week i seen a dump i think it was a mack like that on a detach heading up i95 in camo :usflag: made my dump truck i was driving look tiny lol

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

That 4fish is mean man something about the all black and 19.5 chrome wheels makes it look sooo good.

I like the all black better than the last 2 tone truck u had.

Good luck with this one!

6. Barge Man

Barge Man LawnSite Senior Member

ARPI Great post, It is great to see people like you, Chris, and junior. I thought I was the only weird kid who wants to work their ass off now instead of later. Also I am a huge boater fan and want to have a yacht eventually. Keep up the good work guys!

My yacht for now

shoreline 026.jpg

7. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome Barge Man!

Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad to hear that you like boats as well. Perhaps in 20 or so years we can have a LS reunion in the carribean or something on all our "boats" :drinkup:

I'm interested to hear more about your work. Is that your barge or someone you work for? Marine work is something I would like to get into heavily in the future as part of my master plan. What type of work do you do?

Andrew

8. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome Barge Man :drinkup I f you need an anchor for the barge Andrew may be able to help you.... as long as you don't mind a white one:laugh:

9. Barge Man

Barge Man LawnSite Senior Member

Well my story is a lot like yours, started with a bobcat and went from there. My dad used to be in the oil business and retired young so he has helped me start Shoreline Construction & Excavating. I have always lived on a lake and within the last two years the state has been doing a lot of shoreline protection on its inland lakes. I asked dad if he would want to jump into this with me, and here we are yesterday we started our forth project 4,500 tons of rip-rap and it is getting colder outside.

10. Hanau

Hanau LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you own a tugboat to move your barge around or do you contract it out?