New Beginning's - ARPI photo tour

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ARP, Feb 15, 2009.

1. coopers

coopers LawnSite Bronze Member

Ditto. You got a transfer tank in there too?
  2. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Glad to hear the new machine is working well. I want one now...bad! how long do you figure it would take to clear an acre with mixed hardwoods softwoods, fairly level wet in places. Probably would not cut anything over 4" as that would go into firewood. I'm asking because I have a job to do for my father in his sugarbush clearing all of the underbrush, and whatever trees need to go to make the maples flourish. I am planning to go in and hand cut the brush and chip it with my tractor and chipper, then put my winch on and go after the bigger wood. If the mower would work, it may be a niche market for us to get into. That could be the first job for it!
  3. GWhunter

GWhunter LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good Andrew, was Talus's place the proving grounds? As for the ASV lift cap that COG of that stump is pretty far forward and that's going to eat capacity fast. Talus sure has a nice property for playing with equipment.

4. talus

talus LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks Matt. The grapple also weighs in at around 800lbs I think. If anyone has a wheel loader and ADT and would like to come over to "play" come on over:laugh:
  5. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

How did you get those mowing jobs on the powerlines? Just curious because I pass many lines like the ones in your pictures that are all overgrown and I wonder who I would have to contact on keeping them maintained in the state of Maryland. It doesn't seem like they mow any around here ever, how often do you mow the same one more then once? I am just trying to have another type of work when dirt work is slow or weather conditions don't allow for. Do you bid each job or are they done by the hour?
  6. minimax

minimax LawnSite Senior Member

ARP,Looks great and I want!!! Glad to here it all worked out.

7. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

awesome pics andrew, but i think JPG and I need to come over and show you whats up with our asv 100s! just gotta get me a grapple first...
  8. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

sense when does JPG have a 100? ;)
  9. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

i know he has a 60 and 80, but i thought he had or used to have a 100 as well.
  10. ClearViewGroup

ClearViewGroup LawnSite Member

i have a 100 and a grapple...the grapple weighs 1100lbs by itself!!!!!