New billy goat blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mdb landscaping, Oct 22, 2003.

1. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I had a few people tell me billy goat introduced a self propelled 13 or 15 hp(cant remember) this season. i dont see it anywhere on their website, nor have i heard of anybody buying one yet. can anybody add some truth to this myth? we have one of the older i think 13 hp billy goats at work and the things a monster, but a pain to push around. i hear the new one has a transmission just like on a walkbehind. who has pics of this beast?

2. mdb landscaping

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Their self propelled has been out for years.;)

4. mdb landscaping

u sure about that? i know theyve had blowers that size out for awhile, cause we have one, but i thought this was the first year they introduced the self propelled one?

5. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

wow-now thats a blower.
    looks good, i like those sp ones. alot easier on the back!

6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Yep, that's the one. Neat unit, but I have no idea what kind of speeds it has, or if it has reverse (or how fast). That unit has been around for a while.

7. BobR

BobR LawnSite Senior Member

I bought mine used last year (don't know how old it is) has the Briggs 16 hp V twin, transmission is 4 or 5 forward neutral and one reverse.. This summer I ordered the fancy gust deflector which allows you to adjust the blowing angle from the handlebar. Haven't used it seriously yet but am looking forward to a fun time in the leaves.
    BobR

8. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I think i have a master product catalog with that thing in it but i don't know where i put it