New blades ready!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Trenchblade, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Trenchblade

Trenchblade LawnSite Senior Member

We got the new blades ready that fit the curved shaft stihl, redmax, and Shindaiwa. We got the buttons up with a photo showing the sizes of trench that each blade will make. We are thinking of running a photo contest for the people who have got Trenchblades and are using them. Let me know what you think and if any of you guys would be interested in sending in some photos to win some free trenchblades.

2. FIRESCOOBY

FIRESCOOBY LawnSite Senior Member

Is there anyway you can get ahold of the "people" at Howard Brothers and have them stock them at the Oakwood location? I've asked numerous times and last week I was told that I didn't know what I was talking about. They said I was wanting the yellow magnum edger blades. When I told them they are sold in Duluth, he said "You're wrong".

I'd love to be able to buy them locally.

BTW: If anyone at Howard Brothers wants to know who told me that, it was the parts manager in the mower/ equipment section.

3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Send me a blade to demo and if I like it, I'll start buying them. I also have a close friend that owns a rental shop. He is a dealer for Toro, Hustler, and Echo. If the demo blade is good stuff, then I will tell him to carry them.

4. FIRESCOOBY

Grits,

Just buy one and you'll REALLY like them. Trenchblade is a smaller quality business that probably can't afford to spend money sending out free samples to everyone and all.

Take my word, you'll like them.

5. Trenchblade

I just got off the phone with Renne Clarke (duluth parts manager) She assured me that she would send a box up there and set them guys straight. You should be able to get them locally in a couple of days. Sorry for the delay, Rene is kinda hrd to track down, but i got it working for you.

6. FIRESCOOBY

Sent you a PM and an email on your site.

7. Trenchblade

I just delivered them (buford hwy) some trenchblade 40's yesterday. Do they still not have and in oakwood?

8. StihlBR600

StihlBR600 LawnSite Senior Member

Trench Blade, i ordered a blade from you 2 weeks ago and still havent received it. Of course you didnt waste any time taking my money! Send me a PM if your having problems or something

9. morgaj1

morgaj1 LawnSite Senior Member

He hasn't posted anything since 8-2009. You may be outta luck.