1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New blood

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by facelessfriend, Feb 11, 2004.

1. facelessfriend

facelessfriend LawnSite Member

I have just joined the web site and wanted to say hi. I started my business part time ( had a day job) last summer and it grew pretty quickly. I did the usual mow - trim - edge - cleanup as well as some minor landscaping jobs.
    Them comes November and my appointment to the unemployed. I still have found nothing. Been snowblowing snow with a neighbor and couple 2 stage blowers this winter to make some extra cash.
    I had planned to go into this full time eventually ... but not so quick. Sooo .... I'm hoping to get a lot more customers for lawns this year.
    I do plan to purchase my first ZTR shortly to help me compete.
    Been learning a lot from this site ... so as time goes on I hope you don't mind if I pick your brains a bit ...
  2. workaholic

workaholic LawnSite Senior Member

Nope not at all, every one has to start somewhere and what greater site would that be, none other then lawnsite.....
  3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Welcome faceless!
    Good place to try the brain picking thing.
    Best of luck to you.
  4. bastalker

bastalker LawnSite Senior Member

Hey faceless...always glad to see new blood on the board.

The search option will keep you in great reading forever. Probably answer most of your questions...

But were always open to bs'n