New Blower Today!!!! EBZ8001

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by flattoplawncare, Apr 15, 2008.

1. flattoplawncare

flattoplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Guys,
    Picked up a new Redmax Ebz 8001 today out the door it was $532.00 i have been breaking it in and WOW!! this beast is powerfull and i have yet to run it full throttle. I cant wait to use this my cleanups start next week.
    I will post pics later today.

2. flattoplawncare

Hey does anyone know how to mount this to an open trailer? any special rack? maybe a link to one.
    thanks

3. All_Toro_4ME

All_Toro_4ME LawnSite Bronze Member

4. hdtvluvr

hdtvluvr LawnSite Senior Member

How does one go about breaking one in?

5. flattoplawncare

just on and off the throttle for 1 tank of gas usually at least thats what the dealer told me.

6. bladecutter582

bladecutter582 LawnSite Member

just installed a Jungle Jim rack for my 7100 and it's great. My 7100 is a week old and your right the Redmax is the only way to go.

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

OOPs! I ran mine wide open from the get go:cry: The thing will still blow a brick around
    :weightlifter:

8. bill8379

bill8379 LawnSite Senior Member

How much better are these compared to Stihl br600?

I'm going with back pack blowers instead of vacs this spring clean up season. Starts in a few days:(

9. flattoplawncare

Hello get the 8001 if you have the dough!!!!

10. BeautifulBlooms

BeautifulBlooms LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought one a few weeks ago and the same places last year with my Husqvarna 145 BT ($300) would have taken almost twice as long. The only drawback is the redmax doesnt come with a 45 degree chute. Iw ould like an angle on the chute.

I am thrilled witht he redmax performance, and I was happy with ym husqvarna until I tried this new one out. I got it to spread clippings in the lawn better, I knew I needed the most powerful blower and I know I got it!