New bobcat loaders

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Bleed Green, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

Anybody else heard this? New Bobcat CTL's
    Bobcat is coming out with a new cab design for next year, some new machines are a T110 and a T380 rated over 100hp. Supposedly you will be able to order them with rubber or steel tracks.
    Found this on another site.

2. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

whats the other site

3. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

4. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Bleed Green, you got a PM.

5. finegrade

finegrade LawnSite Member

Bleed Green

The PM, don't believe everything you read or hear about Bobcat from pro Caterpillar members. I looked into it myself and its absolutely untrue.
    There are some real serious anti Bobcat people on this forum but you should also note that there are more Bobcat supporters!!!

If I hear anything, I will let you know,

Finegrade

6. SellingIron

SellingIron LawnSite Senior Member
    from FTE

7. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

All I got to say is how big will they make a skid loader before it defeats the purpose of a skid loader. Soon the engine will be so big the fuel tank will only have enough room for 5 hours worth of work. What goo would that be? At the same time I would like to run a Bobcat if they make one with over 100 Hp. that would be crazy.

8. bobcat_ron

I can assure you this is not coming from a Cat supporter, I have seen the video (that was shown to me) with my own eyes and I was impressed, so impressed I can't wait to see the new series so that I can try one out.

'nuff said.

9. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

ron let me tell you something it must of been something else if your impressed by it

10. bobcat_ron

It's not enough to sway me back to Bobcat, I really don't want to the be the guinea pig on such a new series, but the fact that it resembles Cat's C series so much still makes me lie awake in bed.
    But I will say this, I really want a Bobcat E310 super mini excavator with a hammer on it, damn those things are useful!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBKRHIsHk4A