1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Bobcat series pricing?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AEL, Jan 4, 2010.

1. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Has anyone gotten pricing on the new style bobcats (ie t650 , s650 etc) I am awaiting a call from my dealer this week, but just curious as to what any of you guys have been quoted.

Must say big improvement over the k series!:weightlifter:
  2. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

TSS i got the chance to run the s630 and all i can say is WOW. Half hour later i was telling my dealer i wanted a price on one because im thinking about trading in my 2005 g series 205 on it. It acutally felt like i was running a s220 but this machine was nicer.. Visibility is incredible, Power is there and there a lot easier to work on under the cab now. Nicest machine on the market by far.. Did you have the chance to run one yet
  3. RentalGuy

RentalGuy LawnSite Member
    from Midwest

I was quoted on a S630 a few months back and it was surprised by the price -- it was good. I run a 220 in my fleet right now and if I recall, the 630 was about 3g less than that unit. My rep quoted me on both to showed me the difference. Not bad for a brand new and improved unit.
  4. bobcatoh

bobcatoh LawnSite Member

I just bought a T650, loaded, with roller suspension, 3yr extended warranty for a little over $57,000. If you want the joy sticks add another $2,000, high flow $1,600.

I run 84" combo buckets, so with the loader, a new bucket, and taxes it comes up to about $68,000.

This is replacing a T250.
  5. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

How did you like it compared to the t250?? And you really need to post pics of that machine
  6. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

High flow is only an extra $1600? How much gpm/flow is high flow?
  7. bobcatoh

bobcatoh LawnSite Member

I tried the T630 first and I think it's rated at 2300 lbs.I run a 84" bucket on it and it couldn't handle it the way I like.

I go fast and hog a lot of dirt.

The 650 is does fine with the bucket, no difference than the 250. Although it is only 74 hp. They claim it burns less fuel but I checked and it burned 3 gal an hour, the same as my 250.

If you don't know they weight about the same but the 650 is 6" shorter and the track is 6" shorter.

I had a demo for a week and they had to build the new machine so I'll get some pictures when it's delivered. Really nothing you can't get off their website.
  8. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Mid to high $60,000's here for a loaded SJC unit.
  9. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

I think high flow is 30.5 gpm at 3500 psi.

I sure wish Bobcat would put the v3800 into these new chassis so you can get at least 37 gpm.
  10. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I would agree they need to have more flow, that $1600 seems like a waste if that is all it is.