New Bobcat

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Crocker21, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Crocker21

Crocker21 LawnSite Member

I heard that bobcat was making a new design! Does anyone know anything about this?? When will the new 07 be available?? I wish they would make a foldable rops too instead of them just being stationary.

2. Willofalltrades

Willofalltrades LawnSite Bronze Member

I haven't seen or heard of any changes. I would think If there were some to the 2007 model line we would have seen it by now... could be wrong though.

3. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

From what I hear they are eliminating alot of walk behind models and simplifying the lineup.

The big tire gear drives are going away. Not sure about the Briggs and Kohler powered classics.

Now they have the Classic PRO. Not sure on all the specs but I do know its powered by KAI series 15 HP engines. Double Belt Drive. Not sure if its a modified classic or something new all together or what... They come in 32", 36", and 48".

The Hydros come in 36, 48 and 54 I think. They are 15, 17 or 17 Electric Start KAI engines.

All of these are fixed decks. Dunno about any floating deck options if they are even available anymore.

Dunno about any changes to the ZT200s and the FastCats if any.

4. CutNLawns

CutNLawns LawnSite Member

Since you mentioned the ROPS I am assuming you are talking about the ZTR's. I have three and my buddy's dad just bought a new 2007 72" back in Sept/Oct. The changes are larger fuel tanks which I believe are 8gal now which are on the 72" and the 61". The 61" now has the wider front tires like on the 72" and that is about it except for different decal locations on the Predator Pro. I did hear they are coming out with new larger 15cc pumps on the Predators but have not confirmed that yet. BTW i have yet to see a Bobcat mower with a ROPS as i believe they are still options. The 2007 did not come with one!