New Borchures

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Dunlaps LawnCare, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Dunlaps LawnCare

Dunlaps LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys and gals, here are our new brochures. Let me know what you think. Be brutally honest, and tell me if you see anything that needs fixed, changed, etc. Thanks!! Oh it's a scan so the colors aren't quit right.

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

2. Dunlaps LawnCare

yes i know that brochures is spelled wrong. was in a hurry, and didn't see it until I already posted.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

It looks good, but get rid of that old delapidated looking pushmower on it, though. Also, get rid of the pushmower logo thing. This limits you. How will this fold?

4. Dunlaps LawnCare

Thanks.
    If you look at the inside page where the pictures are, it folds in thirds along those. They were kind of my folding line...if that makes sense.

5. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

So where is the front page? Essentially, there should be 3 more narrow pages,...whether you are doing an envelope fold, or a Z fold. You have the other half coming?

6. Dunlaps LawnCare

Both pages are there, I have it laid flat not folded in the pic. The way it folds is the front would be the part has the walkway on the top of the page. Then you open it up to the part that says highly skilled, then when its completely open you have the part with the push mower on the top, and the back is the part that says call today for your free estimate. It's printed front and back on a piece of paper.

7. kootoomootoo

kootoomootoo LawnSite Platinum Member