New business cards................

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ltw77, Mar 3, 2007.

1. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

2. S&M Lawn Care

S&M Lawn Care LawnSite Member

absolutely beautiful.. one suggestion would be to list your servies on the back and leave a more clear image on the front with your name.. but it looks awsome

3. UpNorth

UpNorth LawnSite Member
    from NE,US

AWESOME!!! They look real good!

4. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

email address is important.

5. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

agreed! This is my first time with all this official business stuff. I've been at this a few years part time and for someone else. I decided this year I am tired of waiting for more work and more hours so I'm gonna hit it hard for myself. I can't wait to see where this takes me. I love this work and I am tired of being dedicated and willing to give 110% for someone else. I figure if thats my attitude I might as well be putting my name up front and reap the rewards(with a little luck)!

sorry for rambling..............kinda off topic but all suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!

6. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

Is your phone number part of your logo?

7. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

looks nice!

8. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

I have it set up with and without the # in it. Where it makes sense I use it. Logo's on shirts and letterhead(both of which are forthcoming) probably not. I like it either way. Not sure if that's good or bad? As long as potential customers like it and remember it I'll take it.

9. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

When I first looked at the card my eye was drawn to the bottom right probably because of the black background with the white text. I began to read it and didn't see a phone number. It took a second look to realize the number was in the logo.

10. suprman9019er

suprman9019er LawnSite Member

Is this travis whittaker as in the band station 49? i think it was called?