New business cards................

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ltw77, Mar 3, 2007.

1. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

nah, i don't think so?! in fact im sure of it, being i've never heard of them :confused:

2. suprman9019er

suprman9019er LawnSite Member

Ha ha ok well a singer in them has the same name n is from that area so i figured i would just check....but on the other hand i really do like ur business card n your logo is very professional looking

3. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

The cards look very professional

4. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

Thanks for the positive feedback!! I feel like things are going in the right direction.

5. CoreyD

CoreyD LawnSite Member

i think the phone number would look better under your name.... but thats just me.... how much did it cost you?...... ive been told to go to office depot and get them to make me professional flyers and cards..... havent done it yet but ive been told its not more than $10 to get one copy of each made... i can copy machine the rest..... but ive herd of people paying over $100 to get theirs done... does office depot suck or somthing?.... or do some people not like to save money like i do :\

6. ltw77

ltw77 LawnSite Member

I had Bob at http://www.plan-itgraphics.com do mine. It's $60 to design the card. I also had him do the logo. You just give him the things you want incorporated and he takes it from there. He will tweak it til your happy. As I said before, I would use him again and would recommend him to anyone!

7. RICHIE K

RICHIE K LawnSite Senior Member

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice! everything done neatly on one side makes for a great business card! As easy as it sounds, some people don't look on the back of cards, great job on yours!

9. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks great!!

10. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

looks good...i agree with the person that said 'i had to look a second time to find the number' but other than that it looks amazing

good luck