1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Business Cards

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JimLewis, Nov 1, 2001.

1. JimLewis

JimLewis LawnSite Fanatic

Here's a pic of my new business card. I was excited about them so I had to share...

Sorry for the poor resolution. I didn't scan them at a very high dpi in order to keep file size down.
  2. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking cards Jim!!
  3. JimLewis

Just for fun, here are all of my previous business cards. They're in order from oldest to most recent.

4. Stonehenge

Stonehenge LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Midwest

Looking at the progress of the biz as seen through the evolution of the biz cards is fun.

I like the fact that you have a consistent image across website and biz card.
  5. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Looks great, are those two different cards or are they front and back?
  6. JimLewis

7. rixtag

rixtag LawnSite Senior Member
    from Lehi Ut

Good Lookin' cards:)

8. Dochere

Dochere LawnSite Member

Very nice, like the combo horz. and vert. touch, differentiates from the rest.
  9. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Nice card.

Now to go a bit off the topic ....

How many of you get employees their own business cards?
  10. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

I think tha employees should have access to many biz cards so that when they're in the field they can pass them out.

Oh, you meant their own -LOL!!!

Actually my brother has a guy working for him that has been with him since the beginning and he has his own printed out with a title of Field Supervisor.

Anything he wants to bid on he just passes out the cards to prospective clients and then he works out an arrangement with my brother for scheduling the work and receives a percentage of the work to be done as a commission check so to speak.