1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Business Cards!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by clean_cut, Jun 1, 2010.

1. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

I ordered the free cards from www.clubflyers.com and I think they did a good job. I only had to pay around $10 for shipping, and wait about 2.5 weeks for them to arrive (free cards have 2 week turnaround).

Now that they have come I can see a few things that I would like to change, just slight color and design variations, but I think the print shop did a good job.

So what do you guys think? Do you think the small logo on the back is really that bad? I don't really mind it myself.

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow.looks great.
  3. clean_cut

Thanks man!
  4. Clonts Landscaping

Clonts Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Looks really good man.
  5. clean_cut

Thanks again!
  6. mrealty

mrealty LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Looks great. I've been using clubflyers.com for many years. No one can touch them on pricing. I do full color front, full color back, glossy finish both sides, custom graphic both sides, 1000 cards for less than $39 with 48 hour turn around. No one can touch that price for what you get.

I pick and choose from Vistaprint (no business cards...they're a rip from vistaprint). Vistaprint's yardsigns are insanely cheap and their car door magnets are pretty cheap as well. It helps to look for their promos as they tend to have a lot of them.

And for door hangers, I use adeasprinting.com. They're fantastic. No one can touch their pricing on door hangers (full color front, full color back, custom graphics, with cut) 1000 for $160 delivered.
  7. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

How do you find the free cards?
  8. clean_cut

The reason they are free is because you have to wait for a 2 week turnaround and you have to let them put their logo on the back (see the picture in my first post). I really don't think it's too bad, but for about $10 more you can get a 4 day turnaround, and for $22 you can get the cards w/ a 2 day turnaround and your own pictures/info on the back (don't quote me on that, lol)