New business decided to post pics of my work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Taneli, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Everything looks really good! Keep up the hard work!

2. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

More pics.............................

142.jpg

144.jpg

153.jpg

147.jpg

157.jpg

3. lawn crafters

lawn crafters LawnSite Senior Member
    from RI

you do great work

4. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

I have more pics of random planting jobs nothing worth postin though. I will have to wait till spring to post some more i just built a pond but there are no plants or fish so i drained it and we will do all that good stuff in spring. i also have a large planting job i just finnished but alot of deciduous plants so it looks dead right now

5. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

Thank you very much
    i try my hardest

6. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks very good. Seem like an odd place for the waterfall being next to the corner of the house. Nice work

7. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

Yeah it does but there patio is like only 15 or 20 feet away. Thats where they really wanted it. The customer is always right LOL

8. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Looks really good.. Something you should be proud of.

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

How do you manage to get so much business? I advertise in the paper and will soon have magnets for my truck on Tuesday but no one seems to need anything done

10. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

Word of mouth is by far the best method one job leads to another. i have ad in the yellow book biggest waste of money ever 232 dollars a month and have not got one single call from it unfortunalty locked in for a year sooooo pissed. Google Service Magic and look into it is something that has worked very well for me i landed a 10k planting job from it and many other small jobs

You pay per lead and a one time life time 99 dollar fee but it has def. paid of for me do u research i have heard good and bad about it but it has worked for me