New business decided to post pics of my work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Taneli, Nov 23, 2008.

1. BLC14

BLC14 LawnSite Member

All your work looks great,where are you in Bethlehem i live in Nazareth but i go to beca?

2. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

i used to live in bethlehem really close to freedom. This summer i moved up to palmerton its a lot cheaper

3. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 LawnSite Member

everything looks great, keep up the good work

4. yardlady

yardlady LawnSite Member

Nice....I am just starting myself getting into landscaping designing. Not quit ready to do it as of yet. But getting there

5. Dhouse

Dhouse LawnSite Member

Make sure you bury those corrugated drain tubes from the down spouts. Also use a soldier coarse along the outside of the brick paver walkway, it finishes it off better.
    The water features look good. The hardest thing about water features is too make them natural looking, it takes time and practice.
    Those are my 2 cents.
    Good luck.

6. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

Thanks for the 2 cents. The drain tube is out because the customer installed it they are going to move it to the other side it is just a temporary fix. i thought it looked pretty cool with out a soldier coarse. but a soldier course does finish it off. i thought it was pretty unique. they actuallly wanted it that way they didnt like the idea of a soldier coarse they said it looks un natural. also it is alot easier to make them without soldier coarses much less cutting on the curves.

7. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

very nice work!!!

8. ecko

ecko LawnSite Member

The work looks great!

9. Chestnut Oaks Prez

Chestnut Oaks Prez LawnSite Senior Member

Taneli, With that Quality of work, word of mouth is all the Advertisment you will need.:) Great job!! Keep it up!

10. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah, totally like your work. very clean and professional. keepit up and you will stay busy and grow.