New business decided to post pics of my work

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Taneli, Nov 23, 2008.

1. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

I see a great future for you!! Thanks for the pics. At your age, this is very impressive. Good job! As stated, mass your plantings and get a few books... Aside from that, you have no where to go but up!

2. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

you do some nice work. keep it up

3. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

your work looks amazing man...keep up the good work...

4. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 LawnSite Senior Member

at age 20 and burning jobs out like that, i dont think youll be dreaming to much longer for a dump or mini ex or skid, im sure they will come fast, good luck keep it up!

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Wow you do great work,and for only being 20 wow! I would like to learn to do water features someday

6. Looking Good Lawn Service

Looking Good Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

nice work! I want to learn how to do that type of stone work, but Im not sure where could I go to learn in RI, take classes, books, I guess....plenty for other landscaping stuff at URI

7. Grasshoppers410

Grasshoppers410 LawnSite Member

Im impressed with your work being you pretty much just started, Do you have a Skid-steer yet? I reccommend Case all the way. Just remember you'll need a bigger truck to pull it around with.

8. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

Thanks. Its really easy to learn find a dealer near you that deals with pond supplies they normally hold day seminars. that is what i went to and thats all the training i got. just look at pics online and in books to get the creative side rollin a little but the seminar will teach you all the tricks of the trade and help you on bidding a waterfall.

9. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

Just go out there and build one. just read up online or in books about the base and there are alot of methods in doing that. And then just learn how to use a brick saw and ur good to go start layin and glueing. Just make sure ur first coarse is level otherwise ur screwed.

10. Taneli

Taneli LawnSite Member

Thank You. I have access to a skid steer that gets delivered for me when i need it its a deere i like CAT with the joysticks the best they are so easy to run. I will get my own some day soon hopefully.