1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New business, New name

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Jon93091, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Jon93091

Jon93091 LawnSite Member

Hey What Do you guys think of Pristine Cuts or Pristine lawn/yard care as a name for a lawn care business? I dont really have a logo or slogan but i'd be happy to have suggestions. Thanks.
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i like pristine cuts, simple yet catchy
  3. Clear-Cut

Clear-Cut LawnSite Senior Member

i like pristine cuts too
  4. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

how bout pristine Landscaping
  5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

How about these:
    Pristine Property Maintenance
    Pristine Lawn & Landscape
    Pristine Landscape Maintenance
  6. Jon93091

Jon93091 LawnSite Member

Ok. Thank you guys. So.. apparently someone already has Pristine Cuts on here so although I doubt we're in the same area, I'd still like to try and have something as unique as I can get it. But i keep coming back to "Pristine" I have an idea for a logo and i'll either start working on it some day this week or find someone who can. But except for pristine cuts i think i like redmax's the best "Pristine lawn & Landscape". I think ill go with that one. Thanks for your suggestions guys and if anyone has any ideas for a slogan I'd really like to hear them because I'm stumped there.
  7. StBalor

StBalor LawnSite Senior Member

I like it.